Monday, February 1, 2010

What is the name of this song by lil wayne?

What is the name of this song by lil wayne?
Okay, there's this song I have been looking for FOREVER, I'm pretty sure lil wayne sings it.
It's starts off with some girl and she says weezy, and then it just says uh huh or something forever in kind of a whiny voice, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG!??!? I can't think of any of the other lyrics . D: I just remember some girl starting off with either lil weezy, or young weezy? I don't know. XD
nicki minaj and lil wayne

4 comments:

  1. I think it is Forever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm its called............i just wated ur time but i no u o ya its.............i dnt really know wat it is sorrry!! good luck!! Source(s): wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Answer - Chosen by Voters Either 'Forever' or 'Turnin' Me On'

    ReplyDelete