Monday, February 1, 2010

How does Lil Wayne know so much?

How does Lil Wayne know so much?
I'm a big fan of Lil Wayne I listen to all his underground, well I was wondering how does he know so much about pop culture, history, and philosophy if he is either in the studio making a song (he makes about 2-3 songs every night)
How could he know all that stuff, rhyme with everything, is high 25/8, not write any of his lyrics down, have time to eat & sleep and still and make 3 songs or more every night?
He either is great at multitasking or it's something else?
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. hes a genius, he amazes me everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he can think of rhymes pretty fast, and once he free styles he goes on and on and on. but i'm not sure how he does it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has become independently wealthy and has a lot of spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Answer - Chosen by Voters I was surprised to find out that he grew up a big fan of Nirvana. I think people underestimate his intelligence based on his looks. I'm not a fan of his, but if you keep your eyes peeled there's more things to learn in life.

    ReplyDelete