Monday, February 1, 2010

What are some good Lil Wayne mix tapes?

What are some good Lil Wayne mix tapes?
I always see them at my local music shops (not so much at the big box stores), and don't really know which are worth buying. I have all three Tha Carters, but what other Lil Wayne songs are excellent in your opinion?
If you hate him don't post a bunch of crap, because I do like him and realize some people don't lol my musical tastes probably won't be changed by your blabbin'. I'm just looking for some new songs, that are less commercial, and more, you know, actual rapping.

6 comments:

  1. DA DROUGHT 3 that's his best album and it's a mixtape,also you got new free no celings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da Drought 3 &&& the newest one NO CEILINGS MIXTAPE

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ceilingsDedication 2 and 3Da drought 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to inform u but lil wayne doesnt do "actual rapping"try eazy edelinquent habitsdrestabg knocc out

    ReplyDelete
  5. His best mixtape is definitely no ceilings because ALL the songs on it are good. I found in the other mix tapes half of the songs are good and half I just delete from my Itunes. Its def worth it to get the drought is over and the drought 3 anyways...there all sick. Source(s): My music

    ReplyDelete
  6. 500 Degreez (its an album not a mixtape)Some mixtapes are free online btw.http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search.p…

    ReplyDelete