Monday, February 1, 2010

What would you do if Lady Gaga knocked on your door?

What would you do if Lady Gaga knocked on your door?
I'd p-p-p-poke her face, p-p-poke her face.


Just kidding! :)

If she came knocking on my door I'd be like, "Lady Gaga? What's a famous person like you doing in a boring place like Virginia?"
And then I'd invite her inside in case she needed to use the bathroom or something. Then I'd ask her where she gets her awesome clothes from, and then take a pic with her if she wanted to.

lol

Lady Gaga would say, "Bodyguards, get this damn girl away from me!"

10 comments:

  1. Ask if she wants a bad romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd p-p-p-punch her in the face.Why? Because she was on my lawn. D<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd blow HIS ****** head off and do the world a favor.Same thing if Chuck Norris showed up at my door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd call the Papparazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would tell her that she got the wrong house and slam it in her face ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. take a pic to show it at school, get an autograph to sell on e-bay and close the door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be in complete awe then do all the same things as you, but she might ask her bodyguard a little early though XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol well idk? i wouldnt be a total star f*cker but id prolly be a little star struck and then id just do whatever she wanted the whole day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id ask who she was.because frankly i wouldnt even realize it was her..once she told me..i would ask her what she wanted.if nothing...then she can leave.I dont care about how famous she is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would say "WHERES MY PIZZA B**CH"(:

    ReplyDelete