Monday, February 1, 2010

Could someone please explain to me the appeal of Lil Wayne?

Could someone please explain to me the appeal of Lil Wayne?
Granted, I am a 47-year-old mom, but I still don't think I'd like this rapper even if I was young. Lil Wayne is about the most unappealing young man (term used loosely) that I've ever seen or heard in music of any genre in my life. He sounds nasty, looks worse; yet, he's featured on the albums of just about every other popular singer these days. Everybody has their own tastes, but I just don't get this one.

5 comments:

  1. he always appears on everybodys signles because he is really popular with the younger generation and it varies their music and he also features alot more than other artists..i like his music but i can see how he is 'annoying' or whatever you think of him because you either like him or you dont and being that you are a mum you proebly dont want your kids hearing that sort of music being that it is explicit .. if you arent familier with hip hop then you wont like lil wayne .. you either love him or you hate him im! .. Source(s): myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Answer - Chosen by Voters lil wayne is the best rapper alive!!!

    ReplyDelete