Monday, February 1, 2010

Is there any meaning to this dream I had about Lil Wayne?

Is there any meaning to this dream I had about Lil Wayne?
So, I've been listening to a few of his songs more and more lately and a few days ago I had this dream. I was working at this hotel (that I just applied at) and none other than Lil Wayne came to rent a room or something. Somehow we got into some real deep conversations and stuff and now like out of nowhere I just have a lot of respect for the dude. Does this dream mean anything?

3 comments:

  1. You're going to die in 4 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, a lot of the time people dream about stuff they did during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Answer - Chosen by Voters The common stereotype about rap artists that they dont know much and all they talk about is hoes cars and their money is widespread today. Personally, I think your dream is showing you that he goes deeper than just this; that he actually knows about life experiences and has had quite a few of them. While it isnt always expressed in their music, rap artists have lived some of the toughest lives, and a lot of people overlook this. Your dream is showing you that you realize what they've been through

    ReplyDelete